Donations

 WELCOME TO TGCI’S DONATION PAGES

TGCI is a non-profit international NGO that relies on donations to support its work. 90% of all donations go into TGCI programs.The remaining 10% supports administrative and fiscal oversight.

TGCI has three campaigns to which you can make a donation.

*TGCI Campaigns*


  • THE TGCI DEVELOPMENT FUND CAMPAIGN,WHICH SUPPORTS ALL OUR INFORMATION,EDUCATION AND TRAINING WORK.
  • THE TGCI COUNTRY REPORT CARD CAMPAIGN, WHICH SUPPORTS OUR EFFOTS TO DEVELOP ANADVOCACY TOOL THAT HOLDS COUNTRYS MORE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR COLLABORATIONWITH OTHERNATIONS TO SOLVE GLOBAL PROBLEMS.
  • THE TGCI CITIZENS 2015 CLIMATE, OUR EFFORTS TO GET COUNTRIES TO AGREE TO MEANINGFUL CLIMATE AGREEMENT WHEN THEY MEET IN PARIS IN 2015.
  • THE TGCI SCHOLARSHIP FUND.  HELP SOMEONE ATTEND A TGCI COURSE.

  • TGCI uses Paypal for donations. Please use the following form to make a donation through paypal.  We only collect basic contact information and it is not shared with any 3rd parties.