About me

Home Forums Share Your Bio About me

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Maarten504 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jim Nguyen
    Participant

Hi. I’m Phuoc, from Vietnam, call me Jim, 26 years old and i’m working for marine service company. So I have a lot of chances to work with people from all over the world who come to VietNam. Open- minded is always in my mind. Finally, I hope to be a great global citizen from now on.

I’m learning more languages like Italian, Spanish, Portugese,…to change myself first and then help others over the world as soon as possible. I’ll try my best

My email: nguyenlocphuoc1991@gmail.com
    Mobile Number : (+84)0934286379

Have a nice day.

Yubaraj Darnal
    Participant

Hi. I’m Yubaraj Darnal, from Nepal, 40 years old and i’m working for People Human Right and Agro Business . So I have a lot of chances to work with people from all over the world who come to Nepal. Open- minded is always in my mind. Finally, I hope to be a great global citizen from now on.

I’m learning more to change myself first and then help others over the world as soon as possible. I’ll try my best

My email: krasafety@gmail.com
    Mobile Number : (+977) 5100729

Have a nice day.

Maarten504
    Participant

Hello I’m Maarten, 21 years old and student in The Netherlands. I’m studying Business Engineering and want to start something that matters. I want to start something to improve the environment and make this world a better place, step by step.

Wanna connect? Contact me at:
    email: mjkdevries@gmail.com
    Phone: +31614774991

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterBuffer this pageShare on Facebook